(Vol. 77, No. 1)
Navigating a New Path
- GMOs and the Great Controversy
DAVID A. STEEN
- Values Educationand Faith Formation: A Neat Fit or More?
- Standards for Student Learning inNorthAmerican Division Seventh-day Adventist Elementary and Secondary Schools
DENNIS L. PLUBELL and CAROL CAMPBELL
- Bible Stories inthe Classroom: The Why and the How
- Forms, Foci, and Forces: The Need for Overseas Pre-service Teacher Professional Experiences
JASON HINZE and PHIL FITZSIMMONS
- Insurance 101: Is Your Campus Properly Insured?
ARTHUR F. BLINCI and TIM NORTHROP
Availability of Articles
To obtain articles from the current issue of The Journal of Adventist Education® or from issues less than one year old, or to order back issues, contact the Journal's editorial secretary: (301) 680-5069 or via
. One year after publication, articles can be accessed through the search and index features of this site.